It has been over 70 years since Ray-Ban sunglasses went into production with their quality sunglasses, beginning as official sunglasses for US Army fighter pilots to now being one of the most iconic brand style of sunglasses in the entire world.
The Ray-Ban sunglasses brand has always tried to offer the most technologically advanced lenses that will protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays from the sun and today their promotions even let them do more with these popular sunglasses.
They have come a long way since being pilot glasses and offer their customers a wide variety of styles and materials that their sunglasses can be made in. Some of the collections are listed below.
This collection is a relaunch of some cult models with some innovative precious materials and have discovered three of their most popular models that are not only beautiful but have luxurious leather details with a great palette of colors to make up a line of sunglasses that are bold and contemporary.
1. Caravan – This originally came out in the 80's and is now back with leather accents made from genuine deer leather. Every piece is hand stitched and come pink, brown, gray, and white.
2. Wings – Also first introduced in the 80's is also accented with genuine deer leather and still has its futuristic aura about it and still is the model that inspired the successful modern shield style. The colors available for this model are white, light brown, black and red.
3. Outdoorsman – Is an iconic model that is accented with real deer leather and has an unmistakable style that is designed perfectly to protect you from harmful UV rays. It comes in red, black, white and blue.
This collection features Ray-Ban sunglasses that do not have the leather accents but are still quite popular with those who love this brand of sunglasses.
1. Metal – For those who prefer traditional metal frames the Aviator, Aviator Flip Out, Caravan and Caravan Flip Out styles are offered. The frames come in black, yellow and silver. The lens colors to pick from are light blue, gray and green.
2. Carbon Fiber – Is another material that the Tech collection comes in and the styles available are Aviator Tech and Tech. The frame color choices are black, light brown, yellow and gray. The lens colors available are light gray, light brown, gray, green and silver.
3. Polarized – If you are looking for a polarized version of the Ray-Ban sunglasses that are available in the Aviator Tech and Tech styles. The frame colors are black, light brown and silver. Their lens colors are green, light brown, gray and white.
The newest style of Ray-Ban sunglasses would be the Clip in Flip Out style. This blends a bit of style with a little innovation. They are available for both the Caravan and the Aviator styles and the sets come complete with three interchangeable lenses. The interchangeable lenses that are in the set are gold, black and gun metal.