Welcome to Lakshadweep, an excellent destination for the honeymooners. Located in the majestic Arabian Sea, 300km away from the picturesque Kerala coast; this isolated stunning island is ideal for newlywed couple. You would love this exotic island with turquoise blue water, covered with palm and dazzling white sand; and would enjoy spending the most cherished moment of your life here.
What to do when in Lakshadweep?
Ah ha ha, interesting question! If both of you love beaches, do not forget to pack your sunscreen, sunglasses and swimwear along with the romantic moods as you head towards the sun-kissed beaches of the place. No wonder, the best thing to do in Lakshadweep is strolling along the beaches with hand in hands.
A trip through glorious beaches!
An adventurous trip to remote Minicoy would unleash the natural serenity merged with picturesque landscapes, as you trail this gorgeous island. You can also indulge in canoeing here to explore the rare species of turtles, corals and fishes in different hues.
You can visit the Kadmat Beach Resort through a romantic boat ride, to explore more fun and magic. To add thrill and adventure, how about trying kite surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving here? If both of you are lucky enough, you can also spot turtles.
How about venturing together with scuba diving in the Kalpeni Island, to explore the hidden marine treasure?
A visit to Aggati Island helps you steal some moments of privacy, as you witness the process of hatching the fish for fish trading.
A trip to Parelli Island would enable you to play with sand together along with watching crabs playing hide and seek.
Enjoy Tribal Dances with Aboriginals!
How about meeting and interacting with tribal of the place, and enjoying their romantic tribal dance. Do not forget to enjoy the rustic dishes of the place such as moah appam and coconut bondas?
Where to stay in Lakshadweep?
Well, the choice of accommodation depends upon your likings and budget. You can explore the various options, but the job is a bit tedious. Let's help you regarding accommodation, a few suggestions from us are:
• Agatti Island Beach Resort: This luxurious resort would help you secure a lot of moments of discomfort. The private beach, and prosperity to Kalpitti Island, would help you enjoy some special moments on the beach. You sip relishing drinks at the bar cum lounge of the resort.
• Ship MV Tipu Sultan: You can board a romantic trip on this ship, to secure some romantic moments, while visiting mesmerizing Minicoy, Kalpeni and Kavaratti Island.
• Sea Shells beach resort: It is a top-notch resort excellent ambience. You would be able to get a lot of intelligence and closeness on this beautiful resort.
Planning for a honeymoon in Lakshadweep?
Fantastic! Advance planning would help you to secure a booking in the best season. The ideal time to visit Lakshadweep is October to May.
• While visiting Lakshadweep do not forget to take your umbrella, as an extremely high temperature can lead to aching sunburns.
• As you admire the natural tranquility, be cautious of the crab.